PROGNOST®-SILver configuration software
- Convenient and time efficient configuration
- User friendly, self-explaining, intuitive usage
- Dedicated configuration rights avoid unauthorized access
- Configuration secured by hardware lock and password
- Communication of the hardware rack with the configuration software via Ethernet protocol
Library for drag and drop selections
An extensive library of pre-defined machine types, machine components, and sensors allows drag and drop configuration of machines, sensors, cards, analyses, voting logic, and much more.
National and international naming
The multilingual approaches of PROGNOST®-SILver, as well as PROGNOST®-Admin, allows the naming of machines, components, TAGs, loops, etc., in almost any language.
Individual analysis period settings
Different machines require different settings.
PROGNOST®-SILver can be configured so that all analyses perfectly match individual machine requirements.
- Speed and phase reference (crank angle) – Reciprocating compressors
- Time base
SIL 3-certified voting logic
PROGNOST®-SILver offers an unparalleled variety of voting options. PROGNOST®-Admin, the easy to use hardware configuration tool included with the system, allows you to use simple drag and drop features to set up highly sophisticated, multi-level voting schemes.
- Voting configuration with pre-defined functional blocks
- Alarm logic up to five logic levels
- Voting options: 1 out of X, 2 out of X, all out of X Voting results can factor into other voting groups
- Voting logic triggers relay outputs
- Alarm logic can factor in any status value (e.g., exception ranges, sensor, signal, analyses, digital input, voting results)
- Bypass on machine and sensor level