Predictive Maintenance of Rotating Equipment with Online Condition Monitoring and Protection Technologies from PROGNOST Systems
PROGNOST Systems is the market leader for online diagnostic systems for reciprocating compressors and the inventor of the segmented vibration analyses. We offer specialized monitoring solutions and services for Rotating Equipment, including bearings, shafts, and gearboxes. This holistic portfolio allows our customers a successful implementation or expansion of the Predictive Maintenance approach.
Our products build upon 30 years of machine diagnostic experience and expertise in:
• Machine protection system (MPS)
• Machine monitoring system (MMS)
• Diagnoses of machine condition
PROGNOST®-SILver is designed to provide machine protection while maximizing asset uptime. This hardware incorporates a smart modular concept that enables you to gradually replace or expand your existing system for additional protection tasks.
- SIL 3 Certification
- Installation in Zone 2
- 68 input channels, 30 relay outputs onboard
- Monitors up to 32 machines in parallel
Automated machinery diagnostic system incorporating machine protection and online condition monitoring. PROGNOST®-NT provides accurate diagnosis with specific component identification, location and indication of the extent of damage. The Web App allows you to keep track of your rotating equipment and machinery health status.
- 275 Analyses and views for Reciprocating Compressors
- 188 Analyses and views for Centrifugal Equipment
- Ring buffer for Root Cause Analyses
- Annual Software Update
- Unmatched track record of realworld success
Gearbox & Bearing Monitoring
Diagnoses sleeve and rolling element bearings, gears, and shafts to detect impending failures very early. The patented system continuously monitors critical machinery, warns of impending faults and allows proactive measures to be taken to avoid catastrophic failures.
- Online diagnostics of gearboxes and bearings
- Component-centric analysis suite
- Patented Confidence Factor technology
- Intuitive graphical user interface
Sensor simulation for Loop Checks
Simulates sensors with static and dynamic signals for protection systems and loop test routines. Test procedures can be carried out without disassembly and reassembly of the sensors and all associated risks, such as sensor damage or calibration issues. The defined and precise violation of real protection limit settings makes the execution of PTI (Proof Test Interval) fully compliant to IEC regulatory requirements.