- Are you an experienced engineer or technician?
- Do you like to be on site, but not for a whole month? You enjoy customer contact and coordination with colleagues?
Apply directly as project manager order processing (m/f/d)
PROGNOST Systems is growing. Together with your 85 colleagues in Rheine, Houston and Abu Dhabi, you prepare and implement the installation of our condition monitoring systems on site according to plan. In doing so, you keep an eye on the costs and have an open ear for the customer.
- Comparison of the offered scope of delivery with the requirements of the customer
- Planning/design, configuration, testing and documentation of our systems
- Commissioning of our systems at the user’s site
You bring these prerequisites or this training with you:
- Electrical engineer or technician
- Professional experience would be good, ideally in measurement technology, process automation or also in machine monitoring
- Knowledge of industrial bus systems and network technology would also be good
- Communicative skills in English and German
We offer you:
- Working in a modern, air-conditioned office building
- Regular opportunities for further training and plenty of room for personal development and personal responsibility
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Attractive remuneration (tax-free allowances such as Sodexo restaurant passes and fuel possible)
- Business bike: either a classic wire bike or a nippy e-bike, depending on your preference
We are looking forward to your application!