When watching this tutorial we will learn more about valve monitoring of reciprocating compressors. Jonas is showing us the main differences of the two monitoring techniques for valve monitoring.
The first technique is cylinder vibration and the other one is dynamic pressure measurement. Jonas is explaining us on basis of a graph how it is done by using and combining these techniques.
- See how the signals are changing during the compression cycle from suction to discharge
- Understand how the vibration monitoring is showing us the valve actions (closing and opening)
- Get information about indications for different valve failures
- Gain knowledge on how information about the process behaving is delivered by the pressure curves and the vibration
- Learn why this is required to get a total picture of the cylinder and valve function and finally about the whole process
And now enjoy the video.