For an event between the 15th and 18th our Partner Barrak Al-Fares and we invited current and potential end users to participate on one or more days of the Rotating Equipment and Protection Seminar in Saudi Arabia. The invitation aroused highly interest and many of the interested finally registered for the event.
“I HAVE LEARNED A LOT. FIRST I WAS AFRAID THAT THIS WOULD BE JUST ANOTHER SALES EVENT BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE A TECHNICAL SEMINAR WITH A GOOD INTERACTION OF AUDIENCE AND PRESENTERS ON A VERY TECHNICAL LEVEL” CUSTOMER FEEDBACK
The first event location in Al-Jubayl had two days focusing on products and industry topics. The number of 50 visitors on each of the days in Al-Jubayl shows a high interest in the products and service offerings of PROGNOST. After the event in Al-Jubayl the main topics are presented on a second event in Yanbu’al-Bahr which also reached 30 highly interested end users.
To get an impression of this event series in Saudi Arabia, a few main topics are listed below:
- Customer Case Study presented by Petrokemya:
CASE STUDY #1: MIXER BEARING WEAR DETECTION
CASE STUDY #2: EXTRUDER GEAR BOX BEARING WEAR DETECTION
- Fundamentals of Reciprocating Compressor Monitoring
- Customer Case Study “Avoidance of costly secondary damage by early detection of a cracked piston”
- Guest speakers from Coperion Middle East and Burckhardt Compression
- Customer Case Study “Elastic Rod Loose & Plunger Coupling Bolt”
- Reliability of Compressors & Elimination of Bad Actors
- Customer Case Study “Successful Shutdown of MAAG Gearbox due to loose bearing and high temperature”
- The importance of an intuitive graphical user interface
“Excellent Roadshow Event in Al-Jubayl. 2 days of intense exchange and discussions on NT and Predictor…” Christian Steinkamp, Director Sales at PROGNOST Systems GmbH