When you plan to start your trip on Monday and you arrived in Muenster at your Hotel we would be happy to welcome you at a evening reception. Enjoy the night with some drinks and appetizers to have a smooth start into the User Forum with some relaxed conversations.
For the first day, we have prepared a lot of instructive and top-class content. A full-day program where you, as our customer and user of condition monitoring systems, will gain valuable knowledge and information. You can switch between the individual program blocks at any time and put together your own individual agenda.
On the first day, 3 different workshops will be held at the same time
- System maintenance with hands-on training
- Diagnostic workshop with real case studies
- IT security and IIoT
These and other topics will be covered
- The signal value chain: from sensor to meaningful information
- Crankshaft monitoring: Main Bearing, connecting rod bearings and connecting rods
- Successfully monitoring of “Low speed – High torque” applications
- Transmission monitoring: Gear mesh, TSA
- Shaft Monitoring on turbines: filtered Orbit, full spectrum
We expect up to nine different companies to share interesting case studies from their individual monitoring and industry applications. Enjoy insights about different machines monitored and use this chance to learn from other users with similar machines or from your specific industry with similar needs. You don’t have to experience everything yourself, benefit from the valuable knowledge of other users of our PROGNOST systems.