To successfully configure the PROGNOST®-SILver use the PROGNOST®-Admin software and proceed the following steps.
- Configure Your PROGNOST®-SILver in Digital
- Configure Your Environment
- Digital In/Outputs
- Configure Users
After configuration, which can be done locally, the next step is to transfer the data to your PROGNOST®-SILver.
- Establish the hardware connection between the PC and PROGNOST®-SILver.
- Write configuration to the PROGNOST®-SILver. A user with the role system manager is required to do this.
- Confirm that the Validation Code needs to be used for activation of the configuration.
- The upcoming Validation Report is confirmed by your validation code.
- After the transfer of the configuration the PROGNOST®-SILver will reboot to finalize the configuration.