Do you like to create and maintain smart technology for our condition monitoring systems? And you understand how sensors collect and transmit data? Then apply directly as our new IoT (Internet of Things) engineer.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsibility for our IoT edge devices operated at customer site
- Responsibility for our IoT cloud services
- Responsibility of Device Management solution that collects and maintains all relevant information about the devices in a central place
- Support certification processes
- Communication to service providers
- Contribute to procurement of IT-Infrastructure
Work hand in hand with Product Management and Development to design and maintain the overall solution. Act as a consistent partner for our customer support and field service representatives.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or equal
- Proficient in IoT cloud infrastructure
- Cloud provider (Azure, AWS) experience
- Linux experience
- Shell scripting (PowerShell/Bash/Python)
- DevOps and security best practices
- Experience in maintaining remote systems (edge devices, servers, etc.)
- English proficient / German is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents!
PROGNOST Systems GmbH is part of the Burckhardt Compression AG Group and a global leader in automated condition monitoring and efficient protection of people, the environment and reciprocating/turbomachinery and complex gearboxes.
Our turn-key products and services have enjoyed an excellent reputation worldwide for more than 20 years in a market with the highest demands. At our locations in Rheine (DE), Houston (USA) and Abu Dhabi (UAE), 85 motivated employees work in an international environment.
Thus, we stand for optimal energy utilization and help to secure the energy supply also in the future. With our state-of-the-art systems, we support our customers in the production, storage and use of LNG, hydrogen and biofuels. In this way, we make an important contribution to the critical infrastructure of energy supply.