A highly attractive task awaits you in the R&D team as the person responsible for the “Cybersecurity” area of our products and internal IT architecture.
We are looking for you as
Lead Engineer Cybersecurity (m/f/d)
You will ensure the IEC62443 compliance of our products from software design to programming to delivery and maintenance.
- Preparation and support of the certification of our software stacks according to IEC62443-4
- Planning, monitoring/execution and evaluation of test activities
- Creation and continuous update of design, installation and test documentation
- Planning, execution and participation in technical meetings with customers, certification bodies and suppliers
- Writing general procedures and guidelines and coordinating with your colleagues in Switzerland
- Completed university studies in the field of computer science, mathematics or e-technology
- Specialization or further education in Cybersecurity, Automation & IT or comparable
- Knowledge of IEC 62443 desirable
- Very good knowledge of English
We offer you:
- A responsible task in an agile team
- Modern working environment with flexible working hours and home office
- Attractive compensation
- Plenty of room for personal development and personal responsibility in a growing company
- A corporate culture that is characterized by collaboration and participation
- Committed colleagues who want to achieve a lot together with you
Could we inspire you? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
PROGNOST Systems GmbH is part of the Burckhardt Compression AG Group and a global leader in automated condition monitoring and efficient protection of people, the environment and reciprocating/turbomachinery and complex gearboxes.
Our turn-key products and services have enjoyed an excellent reputation worldwide for more than 20 years in a market with the highest demands. At our locations in Rheine (DE), Houston (USA) and Abu Dhabi (UAE), 85 motivated employees work in an international environment.
Thus, we stand for optimal energy utilization and help to secure the energy supply also in the future. With our state-of-the-art systems, we support our customers in the production, storage and use of LNG, hydrogen and biofuels. In this way, we make an important contribution to the critical infrastructure of energy supply.