To strengthen our team in Rheine, we are looking for an INTERNATIONAL PROJECT MANAGER (m/f/d) as of 01.04.2022, who will oversee the installation of our systems on site and enjoy traveling worldwide. Do you have experience as a project manager and feel most comfortable in international project business?
Then we have a fascinating and exciting job for you!
- Communication and coordination with users, engineering companies and machine manufacturers
- Planning/design, configuration, testing and documentation of our systems
- Commissioning of our systems at the user’s site
- Completed studies in electrical engineering
- Experience in measurement technology or process automation, ideally in machine monitoring
- Knowledge of industrial bus systems and network technology
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%) and high commitment to the realization of fascinating projects
- Communicative skills for conveying technical content in English and German
A versatile, modern and interesting job in a successful and future-oriented company with performance-related pay, flexible working time and many other social benefits. An intensive training in our competent, collegial team as well as support during the first months via a mentoring model are given. The development of our employees is very important to us. Depending on your operational interest, we will support your further development. If you are interested, we would like to get to know you.
To do so, please send us your application documents via the following link.
We are looking forward to meeting you!