Are you looking for the perfect start to your career in a growing and international company? Are you interested in working in the commercial sector and are you looking forward to taking on responsibility and making a career for yourself? Then you’ve come to the right place for the
Dual course of studies in business administration (B.A.)
Your path to success
In cooperation with the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences at the Lingen Campus or the Münster University of Applied Sciences, we offer the dual degree program in Business Administration (B.A.). The three-year course of study, which is integrated into vocational training, starts on August 1 of each year. In six semesters, the required specialist knowledge is imparted at the Institute for Dual Courses of Study, while at the same time the practical phase is carried out in the company. In the fourth or fifth semester, students can take their final examinations as industrial clerks before the Chamber of Industry and Commerce. Attendance at vocational school is not necessary. In the sixth semester, the bachelor thesis is written and the program is subsequently completed with the title Bachelor of Arts (B.A.).
Fields of application during the apprenticeship
- … etc.
What we want from you
- General technical college entrance qualification
- Basic knowledge of the current MS-Office products
- A preference for figures, evaluations and controlling activities
- Curiosity about business contexts
What we offer for you
- A versatile and future-oriented course of study with integrated training as an industrial clerk (m/f/d)
- Payment of tuition fees and attractive remuneration
- A corporate culture in which participation is desired and work is fun
- Plenty of room for personal development and responsibility
- A structured induction plan and comprehensive support from qualified trainers and colleagues
- An electronic working time account with time off in lieu for overtime worked
If you see your place in our committed and highly motivated environment and would like to bring out your talents, we look forward to receiving your online application.