For our headquarter in Rheine, we are looking for an experienced, Key Account Sales Manager for the further expansion of our international sales team as well as the further penetration of the demanding existing key account business in the industry. Do you have experience in sales of technical capital goods, feel most comfortable in project business and stand for developing and maintaining sustainable customer relationships with a strong closing ratio?
Then we have a fascinating and exciting job for you!
- Personal support of your key accounts in an international environment in cooperation with our local sales partners
- Technical capital equipment sales of state-of-the-art diagnostic systems (individual products as well as SaaS)
- Execution of product and concept presentations in front of technical staff
- Creation of customer-oriented application solutions and preparation of offers
- Conducting price and closing negotiations
- Contributing to the development of new product and service offerings based on feedback from your customers
- Experience in sales of complex individual solutions and/or SaaS
- Alternatively, you come from the fields of automation technology, control engineering or electrical engineering and are correspondingly enthusiastic about our solutions
- You feel confident in the mechanical engineering environment and have previous technical knowledge
- Infectious personality as a communicative interface for strategic cooperation with external sales partners and distributors
- Proven experience in project business as well as good written and spoken English skills
- Room for personal development in a growing company as well as the opportunity to create
- Corporate culture that emphasizes personal responsibility and co-creation.
- Agile, international projects with varied, technical challenges
- Intensive on-boarding
- Attractive compensation
- State-of-the-art work and communication tools
- Home office and working in a team at a modern workplace
- Regular further training
- Professional support from technical support and internal sales team
- Colleagues with a strong team player mentality
PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT
As part of your responsibility for our customers in Europe, you will report directly to the Director Sales at our headquarters in Rheine.
If this position arouses your interest, please feel free to apply to us via the following link!
We look forward to hearing from you!