All web trainings are tailor-made for the user requirements. The number of sessions depends on the system scope, knowledge and customer requirements. Among the individual sessions pre-defined topics are as follows:
- Initial User Seminar (7-9 sessions) The Initial User Seminar is the start-up training. Expert instructions enable you to evaluate the condition of your machine and perform accurate failure analyses.
- Instrumentation Seminar (3-4 sessions) Participants of the Instrumentation Specialists Seminar will become skilled in the fundamentals of PROGNOST® hard- and software. Component replacement and general troubleshooting procedures are included.
- Operator Seminar (1-2 sessions) The seminar for control room personnel covers the basics for using condensed machine condition information.
- Advanced User Seminar (3-4 sessions) The Advanced User Seminar covers advanced diagnostic methods and root cause analyses.
Individual hands-on sessions are possible as well:
- Condition evaluation
- Case histories discussions
- System related topics
Each training consists of the same elements, the basis are live sessions extended by self-learning parts.
Participants have access to the PROGNOST Campus (training center and self learning platform) for an individual preparation and a short validation of existing knowledge by:
- Video content
Followed by individual live sessions with a specialist of the PROGNOST Customer Support Department (each 1,5 h).
Finally all training material is available at the PROGNOST Campus as files plus certificates for each participant after the training.
Per attendee, it is recommended to use an individual computer with microphone, speaker and webcam. During the live sessions each attendee follows the training on his computer and communicates verbally or by chat with the trainer. Completing the sessions on the PROGNOST Campus is required before and after the training. Attendees are engaged by supplementary material and are able to deepen their knowledge with live trainings. Complementary tests before and after the training give the opportunity to verify the transferred contents and knowledge level. Interactive polls during the live sessions and evaluations after each session enrich the content and ensure an active participation. If required, statistics can be shared with the training department of the customer.