PROGNOST®-SILver is a ﬂexible and fast platform for integrated asset protection.
Reliable monitoring of reciprocating machinery bears a list of challenges. PROGNOST Systems started to create dedicated solutions 25 years ago with the invention of the, still today, industry standard of segmented signal analyses. You can achieve huge savings with the protection rack installed in hazardous areas, i.e. Zone 2. Direct and short wiring from the sensor to the PROGNOST®-SILver input eliminates expensive field wiring, such as lines from the junction box to the rack cabinet. PROGNOST®-SILver comes with the DNA of millions of monitored operating hours.
Meets your needs – for all machinery
It oﬀers everything operators and instrumentation professionals call for:
- condition monitoring
- machine protection
- diagnostic based SIL 3 certiﬁed emergency shutdown device
All this in one rack. This system is designed to provide machinery protection while maximizing production uptime. This hardware incorporates a smart modular concept that enables you to gradually replace or expand your existing system for additional protection tasks. It also allows users of previous PROGNOST®-SILver racks to re-use their existing PROGNOST® input cards.
Features at a glance
- Powerful and proven reliable signal analyses
- 3 in 1: Condition monitoring, machine protection and emergency shutdown device
- For all machinery with focus on reciprocating equipment
- IEC61508 (2010) SIL 3 certiﬁ cate by design
- 68 input channels, 30 relay outputs onboard, 24 digital inputs and up to 272 temperature channels
- Monitors up to 32 machines in parallel
- User-friendly PROGNOST®-Admin software for drag and drop conﬁguration of:
- Cards and channels
- Sensors and DCS inputs and outputs
- International channel naming
- Voting logic, Exception Ranges, Trip Mulitplier and much more
- Installation in hazardous areas
- Hot swappable cards
- Redundant power supply
- Easy upgrade of existing PROGNOST®-SILver racks